OUR BEAUTIFUL ROMANCE
Steven Le 24.08.2008 11:51:00 (permalink)
OUR BEAUTIFUL ROMANCE

Translated by Steven Le (Le Duy Minh)

(You can read more things in both English and Vietnamese at my blog http://360.yahoo.com/leduyminh20022002 )

Our romance was so beautiful. It was as beautiful as in a dream! You and I devoted our all to such a dream. I was really happy to think that you would put the ring of love on my finger, that you would be mine forever, that we would belong to each other forever and take one path of life together, that we would live together with all our love, that our love would blossom and fruit but those were just what I thought of. Though our romance met many a challenge, you and I were able to get over all with each other’s trust and love. And after times we had quarrels, we found out that we loved each other much more.

It was a good reason for you to say that you had to get back to your home country, which would keep us away from each other years and months. You brimmed over with joy. But why couldn’t you give me a little time, five minutes only? Just visit my blog and drop me some lines, it was a simple thing to do but you were not interested in it… I didn’t want to mention how far away we were from each other. You had a laptop and only five minutes before your going to bed was long enough for you to send me your love through my blog but you disappeared without any news entirely and silently… But why? Did you do something wrong? What caused you not to think of me? What made you forget me? Was this because of our being too far from each other but having never met each other? You remained silent and silent only to leave me an unanswerable question as we left each other.

We parted and you forgot me in a quick and surprising way.  You denied the fact that I used to exist in your life. You were heartless enough to twist the knife into my wound in silence and turn your backs on me while I still had a lot of feelings for you.

What would I have to blame it for? Would I blame it for you or me, for both of us, for time, for the real life or for the separation that we had just because we have never met each other? My position in your heart is replaced with that of another girl now. All of our sweet memories remain in my mind always. I hope that you will find the girl that loves you more than I used to. I hope that safety and happiness will be your companions all your life!

...???
<bài viết được chỉnh sửa lúc 26.08.2008 12:14:41 bởi Steven Le >
    Steven Le 25.08.2008 10:11:07 (permalink)
    Do you believe in an eternal love in this world? Love as hot as the sun and as cool as the moon, love without cheating, calculation, and benefit, love to the full, love with all your heart or love not different from the romance between Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nv in “Shen Diao Xia Lv or The Return of the Condor Heroes” – a famous kungfu novel of the author Jin Yong – still exists in this world?

Though nobody in this world believes in such a love, I do believe. Everybody may have a first love to remember when putting his head on the pillow, to cherish within his memory, to keep in his mind to suffer or to regret. Like others, I used to have a sweet and romantic love to be engraved on my mind forever, to make my heart pound or ache each time I think of. Inspite of this, I thank God for my being bestowed such a love.

Chuyển nhanh đến:

Thống kê hiện tại

Hiện đang có 0 thành viên và 1 bạn đọc.
      Kiểu:
      2000-2024 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9