Harry Potter 6
CDDLT 07.07.2005 23:20:56 (permalink)
Sắp có Harry Potter 6 rồi đó bà con ơi! Giữa tháng 7 này sẽ phát hành trên thế giới và tại Việt Nam. Ai có thì post lên sớm cho anh em xem với nha.
Harry Potter và Hoàng tử lai
(Harry Potter and half-blood prince)
    kokono 14.07.2005 15:42:44 (permalink)
    hí thứ 7 là có rồi , bà con có ebook post lên thì mọi người cám ơn lắm lắm. Còn sách xịn thì chắc là mắc lắm.
      kokono 17.07.2005 13:36:15 (permalink)
      Các bạn có thể dowload ở đây :
      http://rapidshare.de/files/3005745/harry_p...book_6.zip.html
      Chúc vui vẻ!
        vvn 17.07.2005 21:58:28 (permalink)
        Xem chừng hàng "dỏm" lưu truyền trên Web lâu rồi. Cứ đọc trang chót thì biết.

"...
        Wow, two books down! One more to go! I can’t believe I actually did it… wow. This Book Six is just ONE page shorter than Book Five was… ARG! Maybe I’ll fix that someday when I’m not swamped with other work, which will probably be… someday…. But, first, I must say that this book would not have been possible if I had not had the support from all of you fans out there, you know who you are. You kept me going. and finally made me produce this story. Thanks guys, thanks for you ideas, suggestions, everything. Thanks. Now… please don’t hate me! I know I made Dumbledore the bad guy now, but please don’t hate me for it! Many fans were asking me if I would have an explanation for the “glitter of triumph” in his eye at the end of Book Four, and I didn’t buy any of those other theories that because Voldemort used certain blood in the potion, blah blah blahnow he’s human, blah blah blah. Alas! Do not fear! Book Seven shall explain EVERYTHING, and bring all that has happened together. You’ll see what Dumbledore’s real deal is… Also, I know that an incredible amount of people died in this book, both people that were close to Harry and the plot of the series and others who were always kind of just… there. This book was also (hopefully) a little scarier than the others, with the pyramid and stuff, and trust me, the Seventh One will just be even more terrifying…. Whoops, I’d better stop there before I give anything away! But, like last time, this book has changed an INCREDIBLE amount from start to finish. At the beginning, there was no card game, only one Item (the Ring), no missing Weasley sister, no Disguise Dance, and Dumbledore didn’t even turn evil at the end! Yeah… it was pretty bad the first time through. It took me forever to edit all that stuff in and make the story still flow. But, in the end, I think it turned out pretty okay. Yet again, after reading this Book Six and the Fifth Book, you probably still have some unanswered questions. Why couldn’t they kill Harry? Why did Dumbledore want Harry’s parents dead? What IS Voldemort’s final backup plan? Fear not! All these and much… MUCH more shall be revealed in the Seventh and Final Book. But please,don’t forget, I am still in the planning phase for Book Seven, and I only have a basic plot and good ending written up for it that I think shall be almost exactly what J.K. Rowling is planning to have. Any extra things that you guys would like to see in it, or ideas you have that could make it better are very welcome. You can either e-mail me them, tell me in the forum, or tell me on AIM. See you online!
        -HarryWriter
        "
        <bài viết được chỉnh sửa lúc 17.07.2005 22:20:43 bởi vvn >
          mickey 18.07.2005 06:26:28 (permalink)

Trích đoạn: kokono

Các bạn có thể dowload ở đây :
          http://rapidshare.de/files/3005745/harry_p...book_6.zip.html
          Chúc vui vẻ!

File /files/3005745/harry_p...book_6.zip.html not found.

Download Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince <-----------
          <bài viết được chỉnh sửa lúc 18.07.2005 06:37:47 bởi mickey >
            libra 10.08.2005 01:18:15 (permalink)
            "File /files/3005745/harry_p...book_6.zip.html not found.

Download Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince <----------- "

Mình đã click vào link này nhưng khi mở ra ở Microsoft Word thì lại thấy có tiếng nước ngoài, không phải tiếng anh. Bạn Mickey giúp mình nhé!

libra

Chuyển nhanh đến:

Thống kê hiện tại

Hiện đang có 0 thành viên và 1 bạn đọc.
              Kiểu:
              2000-2024 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9