THE STILL SEASONS
hutruc@live.com 12.04.2010 06:42:43 (permalink)
THE STILL SEASONS

Is there any time you are amazing in the beautiful like a poem of the small flowers growing next to the path? Is there any time in the busy life you stop to watch a plot of grass and feel your sense of mind being calmness strangely?

Is there any time you think of a certain kind of flowers and feel your heart being gloomy as memorizing, loving, and a bit of sympathy like the wild flowers.

Ngô Vũ Hà My

Perhaps that kind of flowers is not shining, noble, princely, beautiful and proud like some kinds of flowers such as ‘mai’, orchids, roses, or chrysanthemums… they only grow on the side walk. Being still. And people have called them by the very simple name: wild flowers. I don’t know why I am very earnestly to that kind of flowers. I love the little attractive flowers growing both sides of the path to the school that are spotted the light yellow on the green grass. I love the color of pure white of the small flowers which still have some of dew drops on their leaves in the early morning.

]
Genus Commelina (rau trai)

I loved the jade blue and light purple of commelina in my back yard that I had uprooted all of them, yet they would grow back as they wanted to tell me that, “Wild plants are always here”. And It was true. Only a piece of root had remained in the soil, months later, grass would be filled up and give the nature the beautiful lovely flowers, the flowers of the country side.

When I was a child, I had sometimes picked those little yellow flowers to make a wreath, and placed a hibiscus in the center. At that time, that wreath was as very beautiful, very lovely as the legends! I wore that wreath on my head and accompanied my little friends playing the game “groom and bride”. Wild flowers connected to my childhood, a time that was sparkling with the color of flowers and being as innocent as the pure wild flowers…

When I was twenty, I started to think about wild flowers. Not did I just love the simple beauty of them, but I admired them to their strength and perseverance of life. Wild flowers are not as mediocre as I used to think, they are a line of drawing in the natural paint that are full of color of the creator. Flowers are sparkling in the sunshine, and give the fragrant in the wind. Flowers adorn our daily life by their all treasures that they have:

The wild flowers that nobody’s picked
All of the seasons, they’ve been still everywhere
They have no smell, but they are colorful
Their fragrant has followed the wind…

The little beautiful flowers have never been submitted to the difficult situations, they have always wished to give their beauty to life, and I have ever been attached to them, the little innocent wild flowers.

--
Lặng lẽ bốn mùa
Dương Thị Thắm (Áo Trắng)
Hư Trúc translated
Aprid 9, 2010
http://giacngo.vn/vanhoc/tuybut/2010/04/08/527452/
<bài viết được chỉnh sửa lúc 12.04.2010 06:46:19 bởi hutruc@live.com >
    Chuyển nhanh đến:

Thống kê hiện tại

Hiện đang có 0 thành viên và 1 bạn đọc.
    Kiểu:
    2000-2024 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9