To The Love Of My Life
SweetKisseS 12.09.2003 01:21:23 (permalink)
On this very special day, our heart has intertwined. You have captured my vital center and every source of my being. It seems as though the universe and existence were all created because of you. Without you, the sun will not shine, nor will the rain fall. You truly have completed everything that ever existed in me. This, my love, is what I see in you and in us. We will be true to each other and always have each other' s arms to set us back on the right path. Although we can' t know everything like where this path will lead or how the future looks for us. Right now, I' m sure of this...I know just where I want to be, I know what feels right to me, and I find magic in your arms and heaven in your kiss. This is just a begining of a never ending journey which will lead us to true love my love...
    Hat Bui 12.09.2003 08:34:17 (permalink)
    HB vào bài này rất muốn tham gia cùng SK , nhưng đáng tiếc HB ko hiểu gì nên đành ngồi nhìn thôi , các bạn có ai hiểu xác những từ mà SK muốn nói làm ơn dịch ra tiếng VN dùm HB nhé. Để HB biết là SK muốn nói gì với ngừoi SK yêu thank
      Chuyển nhanh đến:

Thống kê hiện tại

Hiện đang có 0 thành viên và 1 bạn đọc.
      Kiểu:
      2000-2024 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9